Witherite’s expert, experienced lawyers know WHERE to go for assistance, WHAT is needed to navigate through confusing and technical laws and regulations, and HOW to get people who have been unfairly injured the rights they deserve because we’re WHO you need at your most vulnerable and crucial time.
We’re Personal - The Witherite team treats every case personally from initial interview to final settlement. Not only do we go the extra mile to help clients, we also receive specialized industry training to make sure we’re the most informed attorneys anywhere.
We’re Proven - Our attorneys have decades of experience investigating, litigating, and successfully settling thousands of personal injury cases in every area of car and truck wrecks, personal injury, and product liability. If you’re looking for expertise for your case, our team has you covered.
We’re Prepared - We possess extensive, best-in-industry resources from accident investigators to data researchers to drones, to build the most convincing case and provide clients with the best possible defense. Our lawyers are the A Team.
Witherite Areas of Expertise:
- 1-800-TruckWreck – More than 500,000 truck wrecks occur in the U.S. annually, accounting for three/fourths of passenger vehicle fatalities. The experience, expertise, and special training Witherite attorneys possess make us the best anywhere.
- 1-800-Car-Wreck - Every year in the U.S., more than 3 million people are injured in car crashes, jeopardizing their finances, health, and well-being. Our team is committed to getting victims fair compensation for their losses and restoring their lives to normal.
- Auto Accidents - Auto accidents are the most common type of personal injury. Their consequences can significantly disrupt the lives of the victims and their families.
- Truck Accidents - Truck accidents are less frequent but just as devastating. To receive fair compensation, victims must know how to defend themselves against drivers and trucking companies.
- Drunk Driver Accidents - Drinking while driving is responsible for one third (more than 10,000 lives) of all traffic fatalities in the U.S. every year. It’s a deadly and costly combination.
- SUV Rollover Accidents - Vehicle rollovers can turn what would have been a mild auto accident into a fatal one. Though rare, they contribute to thousands of injuries and deaths a year.
- Tractor Trailer Accidents - Often weighing more than 25 times that of the average car, tractor trailers accidents account for 5% of the injuries and 15% or accident deaths.
- Texas Railroad Accidents/FELA Lawyers - Every two hours, a person in the U.S. is hit by a train and the physical and financial consequences can be catastrophic. Victims need expert legal representation.
Not limited to car, truck, and large vehicle accidents, personal injury cases include medical malpractice, falls, product defects, construction accidents, and more.
- Airbag Defects - Airbags in passenger vehicles have been mandatory since 1989 and they’ve saved thousands of lives, but some are faulty and may lead to serious injury.
- Child Safety Seats - The most important “cargo” you’ll ever carry are your children. When child safety seats don’t provide the proper protection against external and internal injuries, they can last a lifetime.
- Door Latch Defects - Consequences from car and truck accidents can be significantly aggravated by door latch failure, causing individuals to be thrown from their vehicles.
- Fuel Related Fires - Fuel-related fires are considered one of the biggest dangers when it comes to automobile wrecks and can occur regardless of the severity of the accident.
- Seat Belt Defects - Seat belts have been mandatory since 1968 and can be subject to defect and improper function in protecting you, your friends, and your loved ones.
- Tire Defects - Severe accidents can be caused from negligence in this important and overlooked areas: tire safety. Victims need special expertise in holding manufacturers accountable.
- Vehicle Brake Defects - Brake failure and defects put drivers at risk of colliding with other vehicles, pedestrians, or objects, leading to extreme damages, costs, and even death.
- Automotive Defects - Defects in the safe and proper functioning of your automobile can range from your vehicle’s headlights to its exhaust. Any system’s malfunctioning comes at great risk.
If you have a workplace complaint about harassment or discrimination, the attorneys at Witherite Law Group can help you explore your options.