A Dedicated Motorcycle Accident Lawyer with Integrity
Are you looking for a dedicated motorcycle accident lawyer with integrity? Have you or a loved one been involved in a motorcycle accident? Are you feeling overwhelmed and not sure where to turn? An experienced motorcycle accident lawyer can help you navigate the legal process and get the compensation you deserve.Call 1-800-Car-Wreck
No Fees Unless We Win.
Free 24/7 Consultation.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Motorcycle accidents often result in serious injuries or even death. If you have been injured in one, you may be facing costly medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. A motorcycle accident lawyer can help you recover damages to compensate you for your losses.
+Why Do I Need A Motorcycle Accident Attorney?
These types of claims can be complex, and it is important to have an experienced attorney on your side. Your lawyer will investigate the accident to determine who was at fault and gather evidence to support your claim. He or she will also negotiate with the insurance companies on your behalf and fight for a favorable settlement.
If you have lost a loved one in a motorcycle accident, you may even be able to file a wrongful death claim. A motorcycle accident attorney can help you through this difficult time and ensure that you get the compensation you deserve.
No matter what your situation, our team of experienced injury lawyers can help you protect your rights and get the payout you deserve. Contact Witherite Law Group today for a free consultation.
+Types of Collisions A Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Will Handle
There are many types of motorcycle accidents, and each one can be extremely dangerous. Here are some of the most common types of motorcycle accidents that we handle:
- Head-on collisions. These types of accidents often occur when a car or truck fails to yield the right of way to a motorcycle, causing the motorcycle to collide with the vehicle head-on. Head-on collisions are often deadly. They can cause serious injuries such as brain damage, spinal cord damage, and paralysis.
- Rear-end collisions. These types of accidents occur when a truck or car rear-ends a motorcycle. Rear-end collisions can be extremely treacherous and can often result in serious injuries such as whiplash, neck and back injuries, and head injuries.
- Side-impact collisions. These types of accidents often occur when a car or truck sideswipes a motorcycle. Side-impact collisions can be very dangerous and can often result in serious injuries such as broken bones, internal bleeding, and organ damage.
- Lane change accidents. These types of accidents often occur when a car or truck changes lanes into a motorcycle. Lane change accidents can be devastating and can often result in serious injuries such as broken bones, internal bleeding, and organ damage.
- Road rash accidents. These types of accidents often occur when a motorcycle slides across the pavement after being involved in an accident. Road rash can be extremely painful, and can often result in serious injuries such as road rash, burns, and scars.
If you have been involved in a motorcycle accident, it is important to seek legal help as soon as possible. At Witherite Law Group, our motorcycle accident lawyers have extensive experience handling all types of motorcycle accidents. We will fight to get you the compensation you deserve. Contact us today for a free consultation.
+How Do I Know If I Have a Case?
If you’ve been involved in a motorcycle accident, you may be wondering if you have a case. The first step is to consult with a motorcycle accident lawyer to discuss the specifics of your situation.
There are many factors that will be considered when determining if you have a case, such as the severity of your injuries, the insurance coverage that is available, the negligence of the other party involved, and more.
Your lawyer will be able to review all of the details of your case and give you an honest assessment of whether or not you have a case. If they believe you do have a case, they will work with you to gather the evidence and build a strong case to get you the compensation you deserve.
If you’ve been in a motorcycle accident, don’t wait to find out if you have a case. Call Witherite Law Group for a free consultation. No matter what the outcome of your case, it’s important to have an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer by your side throughout the process. They can help you navigate the legal system and ensure that you have the best chance of success.
+What Are Some Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents?
Motorcycle accidents can happen for a variety of reasons. But there are some common causes that tend to crop up again and again. If you’re a motorcycle rider, it’s important to be aware of these so you can try to avoid them.
- Left-hand turns. One common cause of motorcycle accidents is other drivers. Many times, drivers simply don’t see motorcycle riders. That is especially true at intersections where drivers may be making left-hand turns. They may misjudge the speed of the motorcycle or fail to see it all together.
- Road hazards. Another common cause of motorcycle accidents is road hazards. These can include anything from potholes to debris in the road.
- Inclement weather. Bad weather is also a common cause of motorcycle accidents. Rain, snow, and ice can make it difficult to ride, thus increasing the risk of losing control of your motorcycle.
- Speeding. Of course, speeding is a factor in many accidents, regardless of the type of vehicle. But it’s especially dangerous around a motorcycle. Speeding cuts down reaction time, so a speeding driver may fail to see and react to a motorcyclist in time to avoid hitting them.
There are many different causes of motorcycle accidents
- Blind spots. Because of their smaller size on the roads, motorcycle riders are more likely to be in other drivers’ blind spots. This increases the risk of being hit when another driver changes lanes or makes a turn.
- Running a red light or stop sign. When a driver runs a red light, they are potentially traveling into cross traffic, which could include multiple lanes. There is little visibility, which is especially dangerous because motorcycle riders are less visible to other drivers.
- Distracted driving. Of course, distracted driving is a danger to all motorists. But it’s especially dangerous for motorcycle riders, who are more vulnerable on the road. If a driver is texting, talking on the phone, or otherwise not paying attention, they may not see a motorcycle rider and cause an accident.
As you can see, there are many common causes of motorcycle accidents. If you’re a motorcycle rider, it’s important to be aware of these dangers so you can try to avoid them. No matter what the outcome of your case, it’s important to have an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer by your side throughout the process. They can help you navigate the legal system and ensure that you have the best chance of success.
+How Can a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Help Me?
A motorcycle accident lawyer helps victims of motorcycle accidents receive compensation for their injuries. They also work to ensure that motorcycle riders are treated fairly by insurance companies and the legal system. Motorcycle accident lawyers handle all aspects of motorcycle accident cases, from the initial investigation through trial. They work closely with their clients to understand the unique circumstances of each case and build the strongest possible legal argument. Motorcycle accident lawyers also work to educate the public about motorcycle safety and advocate for laws and regulations that protect motorcycle riders.
+What Should I Do If I am Involved in a Motorcycle Accident?
If you’ve been in a motorcycle accident, there are certain steps you should take to ensure that you’re protected, both legally and medically. Here’s what to do after a motorcycle accident:
- Seek medical attention. Always get checked out by a medical professional. Some injuries, such as concussions, may not be immediately apparent. Listen to the advice from the medical professionals caring for you. They are trained to make sure you are properly treated.
- Do not admit fault or sign anything. Yes, work with the medical professionals and the police. However, until you speak with an attorney, be careful what you say or admit to. This may be used against you.
- Exchange information with the other driver. Get the other driver’s name, contact information, insurance information, and license plate number. Use your phone to take photos.
- Take pictures and videos of the accident scene. Make sure you gather images from the direction the vehicles came from and the direction they were going. Take pictures of the damage, if you are in a safe place to get these photos.
- Get witness information. If there are any witnesses to the accident, get their names and contact information. If the witness allows, take a video of what they saw.
- Contact a motorcycle accident lawyer. An attorney can help you navigate the legal process and protect your interests throughout the process to ensure you receive fair compensation.
+What Are Some of the Common Injuries Sustained in Motorcycle Accidents?
If you or a loved one have been involved in a motorcycle crash, it is important to seek legal counsel from a professional motorcycle accident attorney who can help you get the compensation you rightfully deserve.
There are various injuries that result from motorcycle accidents. Should you sustain such an injury, you should hire a motorcycle accident lawyer to represent you in filing your claim. Here are a few:
- Whiplash. Whiplash is a serious neck injury. It can occur when the head is suddenly jerked forward or backward. This type of injury can cause severe pain and stiffness in the neck and shoulders and may even lead to nerve damage.
- Broken bones. Broken bones are another common motorcycle accident injury. Because motorcycle riders do not have the same level of protection as people in vehicles, they are more susceptible to broken bones when involved in an accident.
- Road rash. Road rash is a common injury among motorcycle riders. This happens when skin comes into contact with the pavement and scrapes off. Road rash can be extremely painful and often leads to infection.
- Head injuries. Head injuries are some of the most serious motorcycle accident injuries. Because motorcycle riders do not have the same level of protection as people in vehicles, they are more susceptible to head injuries when involved in an accident. Head injuries can range from mild concussions to more serious brain damage.
- Spinal cord injuries. Spinal cord injuries are another serious type of motorcycle accident injury that can cause paralysis and often require lifelong care.
Some of the common injuries sustained in motorcycle accidents
- Neck injuries. Neck injuries are also a usual type of motorcycle injury. Because the neck is not as well protected on a motorcycle as it is in a car, neck injuries are often more severe in motorcycle riders.
- Chest and abdominal injuries. Chest and abdominal injuries are also common in motorcycle accidents. Because these areas are not as well protected on a motorcycle, they are more susceptible to injury in a crash. Chest and abdominal injuries can range from bruises and contusions to more serious internal injuries.
- Leg and foot injuries. Leg and foot injuries are often a result of a motorcycle accident. They are more susceptible to injury in a crash because the impact from a crash can penetrate the fabric the rider is wearing. Leg and foot injuries can range from cuts and bruises to more serious fractures.
- Hand and wrist injuries. Hand and wrist injuries are also a very common injury in motorcycle accidents. A motorcyclist may use their hands to brace themselves if they fall or are thrown from the bike. Although riders can wear protective gear on a motorbike, they can still sustain injury in a crash.
- Facial injuries. Facial injuries are a harsh reality of being in a motorcycle accident. Helmets are not compulsory for everyone and so riders are susceptible to facial injuries that can be anything from cuts and bruises to more serious disfigurement.
We have a proven track record of success when it comes to motorcycle accident cases, and we know how to deal with insurance companies. Contact us today for a free 24/7 consultation. Call Witherite Law Group today!
+What Should I Look For in a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer?
When you’ve been in a motorcycle accident, it’s important to know what to look for in a motorcycle accident lawyer. This type of attorney will be able to help you get the compensation you deserve and will also fight for your rights. Here are some things to look for when choosing a motorcycle accident lawyer:
- Make sure the lawyer has experience representing motorcycle accident victims. They will know the ins and outs of motorcycle accident cases and will be able to get you the best possible outcome.
- Choose a motorcycle accident attorney who is familiar with your state’s laws. Each state has different laws when it comes to motorcycle accidents, so it’s important to choose a lawyer who is familiar with the laws in your state.
- Get a motorcycle accident lawyer who has a good reputation. You can ask around to see if anyone you know has used this type of attorney before, or you can read online reviews.
- Make sure the motorcycle accident lawyer you choose offers a free consultation. This will allow you to meet with the lawyer and get a feel for whether or not you would like to work with them.
- Ask the motorcycle accident attorney about their fee structure. You want to make sure you are comfortable with the fees before you hire them.
If you’ve been in a motorcycle accident, don’t hesitate to contact Witherite Law Group. Our team of injury lawyers can help you get the compensation you deserve. Give us a call today!
+What Is the Process of Pursuing a Motorcycle Accident Claim?
You may be wondering what the process is for pursuing a claim in a motorcycle accident. The first step is to contact a motorcycle accident lawyer to discuss your case and determine whether you have grounds for a claim.
If it is determined that you do have a case, your attorney will then begin the process of filing a claim against the responsible party. This will involve gathering evidence, such as medical records and police reports, to support your case. Hiring necessary experts. Here at Witherite Law Group, we will also negotiate with the insurance company to try to reach a fair settlement.
If a settlement can’t be reached, then your case will go to trial. During the trial, both sides will present their evidence and arguments to the judge or jury. The judge or jury will then make a decision in your favor or against you.
No matter the outcome of your case, it’s important to have an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer by your side throughout the process. They can help you navigate the legal system and ensure that you have the best chance of success.
+How Long Do I Have to File a Motorcycle Accident Claim?
This is a very common question. The answer, unfortunately, is not always simple and depends on a number of factors. We have a proven track record of success when it comes to motorcycle accident cases, and we know how to deal with insurance companies. Contact us today for a free 24/7 consultation.
One common technique that insurance claims departments use is to delay or be quiet until the statute of limitations runs out. The statute of limitations varies per state but is on average 2 years.
+Who Is Typically at Fault in a Motorcycle Accident?
There is no definitive answer to this question as each motorcycle accident is unique and the circumstances surrounding each one will differ.
- In many cases, the other driver involved in the accident will be found at fault. This is often the case when the other driver was not paying attention or was driving recklessly.
- The motorcycle rider may be found at fault if they were speeding or weaving in and out of traffic.
- There are also instances where both parties may be found at fault for the accident. This is usually the case when both parties were not paying attention or were engaging in risky behavior.
Ultimately, it is up to the police and insurance companies to determine who is at fault in a motorcycle accident. They will investigate the accident and gather evidence to make a determination. If you are involved in some kind of motorcycle accident, it is important to contact a motorcycle accident lawyer who can help you navigate the legal process.
+What Will My Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Need From Me?
In order to start working on your case, your lawyer will need a few things from you. Here’s a quick rundown of some of the things your lawyer will need:
- Your contact information. Your lawyer will need to be able to get in touch with you, so make sure you give them your most up-to-date contact information.
- A police report. If you have a police report from the accident, your lawyer will want to see it. This can be helpful in building your case.
- Photos of the accident scene and your injuries. Photos can be very helpful in documenting what happened and showing the extent of your injuries.
- Witnesses’ contact information. If there are any witnesses to the accident, your lawyer will want to get in touch with them. Witness statements can be very helpful in building your case
The more evidence you give us, the better. We then use what evidence we have to build your case.
- Your insurance information. Your lawyer will need to know what type of insurance coverage you have. This can be helpful in determining what types of damages you may be able to recover.
- Medical records. Your lawyer will need to see your medical records in order to document your injuries and track your treatment.
- Documentation of lost wages. If you have lost any wage earnings as a result of the accident, your attorney will need documentation of this. This can be in the form of pay stubs, tax records, or other documentation.
- A list of damages you are seeking. Your attorney will need to know what types of damages you are seeking in order to best advocate for you. This can include things like medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more.
- A signed retainer agreement. Once you have decided to hire a lawyer, you will need to sign a retainer agreement. This is a contract between you and your lawyer that outlines the terms of representation.
The more information you have, the better your case can be. In order to start fighting for a fair compensation that you deserve, we need to see all of the evidence that you have. If you have any questions about what your lawyer will need, don’t hesitate to ask. And if you don’t have all of this information readily available, don’t worry—your attorney can help you gather it.
+How Do Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Investigate Accidents?
Motorcycle accident lawyers use a variety of methods to investigate accidents. This includes interviewing witnesses, reviewing police reports, and consulting with experts. Motorcycle accident lawyers also review the insurance policies involved to determine what coverage is available. They may also need to obtain medical records or other evidence to support your claim. An experienced attorney will use their skills and knowledge to build a strong case for their client and get the best possible outcome.
+What Are Some Common Motorcycle Accident Myths?
There are a lot of myths and misconceptions surrounding motorcycle accidents.
Some common motorcycle accident myths include:
- Motorcycles are more dangerous than other vehicles. In reality, motorcycles are no more dangerous than any other type of vehicle on the road. In fact, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, motorcycle riders are less likely to be involved in a fatal accident than drivers or passengers of other types of vehicles.
- Motorcycles are difficult to see. While it is true that motorcycles are smaller than most other vehicles on the road, this does not mean that they are difficult to see. Drivers should always be on the lookout for motorcycles, and riders should make themselves as visible as possible by wearing bright clothing and using headlights.
- Motorcycle riders are reckless. While there are certainly some reckless motorcycle riders on the road, this is not true of all riders. In fact, most motorcycle riders are very safety conscious and take care to obey all traffic laws.
- Motorcycle accidents are always the rider’s fault. This is simply not true. Negligence by other drivers on the road is the main cause of motorcycle accidents. For example, a driver may fail to yield the right of way to a motorcycle, or may not see a motorcycle when making a turn.
Contact Witherite Law Group today for a free consultation. Get the answers you seek.
+How Do Accident Lawyers Negotiate With Insurance Companies?
The motorcycle accident lawyers at Witherite Law Group are well-prepared in the art of negotiation. Protecting their bottom line is the insurance companies’ primary goal. We are highly aware of that. Our motorcycle accident lawyers will work tirelessly to get you the compensation you deserve, whether through negotiation or trial.
We have a proven track record of success when it comes to motorcycle accident cases, and we know how to deal with insurance companies. Contact us today for a free consultation.
+How Do Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Litigate Cases?
Motorcycle accident lawyers have to prove the other driver was at fault in order to win the case. They will use evidence from the scene of the accident, witness testimony, and police reports to build their case. Witherite Law Group attorneys will also work with experts to reconstruct the accident and determine who was at fault.
In Conclusion, motorcycle accidents often result in serious injuries or even death. Therefore, if you have been injured in one, you may be facing costly medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. A motorcycle accident lawyer can help you recover damages to compensate you for your losses.